We are located 1.5 hours drive south of Canberra on a scenic partly unsealed road through the Namadgi National Park. Mountains surround us and the area is famous for its fly fishing, hiking, horse riding and snow skiing. The nearest village is Adaminaby, which is a scenic twenty-five minutes drive away. Read more about the location by clicking here.
The Cottage, recently painted and newly furnished, offers comfortable and cosy accommodation with:
- Two bedrooms each with 2 single beds (1 able to be converted into a king bed).
- Upstairs attic with 4 single beds.
- Comfy combined living and dining room.
- Well equipped kitchen and laundry with a washing machine.
- Main bathroom with shower.
- Outside eating area with barbecue.
- Maximum accommodation is for eight people.